Tuesday, April 27, 2010

There's no place like home...

So after spending our weekend getaway in EXCITING Austin, we quickly got back into our normal routine.
During this time of the year that means a lot of time spent outside.
This past weekend we washed cars, picked a few blackberries and spent some time with Grandad Morgan.

Jude impresses me almost every day with how fast he's growing up!
He even helped out with the car washing...well tire scrubbing anyway, since that's all he can really reach! =)

The big boy helping out daddy



And helping himself out to some bubbles...he splashed all the bubbles out of my bucket while I was washing my car!

Later that evening, Grandad came over so that we could go out for dinner and then we came back and spent some more time outside.

They were all being so silly!
Here they were chasing each other around in a circle on the driveway.
The kids were cracking up the whole time!


Attempted to get a shot of Terry and me...but the sun was on our faces...eh...not so good.


These flowers are at least 2 to 3 times bigger than they were last year!
I think all of the winter rain helped with the flower and berry populations around here.
It was a great family weekend that left my goofballs jumping for joy...




Enjoy your week and your family!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may need to borrow Jude; my car is in need of a good washdown...
Is Cecilia falling out of the sky??...;-)
As always, most excellent pix.

d-d-d-o

Astrid said...

Love the pic of Terry jumping! Actually, all the pics are good. It really is beautiful here & great to be able to spend time outside.